Saturday, May 8, 2010

utter madness.

i know i have already written a post about how i have so little time and so much to do... well, yeah... you can just cut that and paste here about twenty times. i now have less than one week and i have accomplished pretty much nothing. i have today off from work, so i am going to buckle down and try and knock out most of this stuff so i can enjoy my last few days with my boyfriend... but this impending travel date is pretty overwhelming. i mean, there is less than three weeks between nathalie booking my ticket and the day i am supposed to leave. and at the time that i first saw the ticket, i was thinking i had PLENTY of time. nuh-uh. not so. granted, i did put in quite a bit of time tinkering around with this blog last week, but knowing my procrastinator ways i wouldn't have been doing anything to get ready for my trip anyway.
so, cross your fingers for me- and if you see me on facebook, twitter, etc over the next few days, hound me about whether i've gotten my work done first.
ciao cuppycakes

1 comment:

  1. good luck linds.....it'll all come together and in 5 days and 6 hours and 46 minutes....it'll all seem so far behind you. :)

    ReplyDelete