Tuesday, May 4, 2010

whew.

all i can say right now is "whew!" i just an e-mail update about my passport! my application has been approved and my passport is being printed! my passport has probably been the number cause of stress for me over the past few weeks. i am extremely anxiety-prone, so i of course had all of these visions of may 14th arriving, and my passport still not being here. over the past year or so it has seemed that every time i try to take a step forward i get knocked back at the last moment. and in the case of me going to italy (which a part of me will still plan on not actually happening until i am really there) my passport has been the main (foreseeable) hang-up. now that i know it will get here in plenty of time, it's becoming a lot easier for me to accept and feel excited about my trip. everything seems to be coming together, and i feel like it's almost time for me to be able to take a deep and proclaim my departure from summerville, sc.

No comments:

Post a Comment