Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i scream, you scream, we all scream

FOR GELATO! seriously, my first gelato almost made me cry. not in joy, but in agony. i suddenly felt like my entire childhood was a lie. like every time i thought i was getting a "delicious treat" (a.k.a. ice cream) i could have been having something a thousand times better. i've previously spoken of my goal to try as many ferrero/kinder products as i can, but i also aspire to have as many different gelato flavors as i can. here's what i've tried so far:

cioccolato (chocolate)
gianduia (another chocolate)
bocio (yet ANOTHER chocolate)
mandorle (almond)
nocciola (hazelnut)
pistaccio (pistachio)
ananas (pineapple)
pesca (peach)
fragola (strawberry)
anguria (watermelon)

i feel like that list is missing a few... but you get the point. i'm eating a lot of gelato :)

keep me in your thoughts! i should be at my first destination by now...
-linds

No comments:

Post a Comment