Friday, July 30, 2010

wait... what?


maybe you caught it, maybe you didn't... but just to be clear, you've should've found something a little strange in my previous post. as i mentioned, tomorrow, july 31st, will be my last day in italy. as most of you know my original plan was to head back to south carolina on august 12th... so here's the deal:

i am still heading back on the twelfth, but tomorrow is in fact my last day here. 'how can that be?' you ask. well, cuppycakes, i'll tell you. 

I'M GOING TO FRANCE!

isn't that exciting? i'll have a few days to explore paris before i join the girls elsewhere in france for my final week with them before i head home. 

as my time in italy has been cut a little short, i still have TONS about my life here to post, and whether that means this blog will continue to run after i get back stateside or that i'll be posting from france, i'm not entirely sure yet. (though it will probably be the former). i've been blessed with so many amazing opportunities here, and i definitely want to share as much of my experience here as i can.

ciao for now, cuppycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment