Saturday, July 31, 2010

just kidding...

i just found out i'll be staying in france for an extra two days, so i won't be getting back stateside until the 14th. if all goes according to plan i'll be leaving s.c. again not too long after that, so clear out some space in your calendar for me, cuppycakes!

and in other news, i topped off my last night in italy the most perfect way possible: pizza alla norma followed by trying one more flavor of gelato. and really the only way to express this is yelling it. I JUST ATE COCONUT GELATO OUT OF A HOLLOWED OUT COCONUT HALF. in case you can't tell, it was bellisima.

and i have a ton of posts waiting for you, so don't think this is over. a peak at what's coming up: my visit to the cemetery here, a video about my trip to rome, a recipe post, and more.

love and gelato,
linds

No comments:

Post a Comment