Thursday, July 1, 2010

well, isn't this exciting?!

as many of you know, you can head over to onetravel.com in your search of Cheap Tickets to anywhere. but, what you may NOT know is that the company maintains a blog at onetravel.wordpress.com. this blog publishes company updates and also posts from guest bloggers about their travel experiences at destinations all over the world. right now on the main page there are posts about florida, singapore, london, spain, and a few other places as well. and this sunday, july 4th, my post, this is stromboli, will be there as well!

i've gotta say... that pretty much kicks ass. i've gotten some feedback from some of you saying that you liked my blog... but i expected my friends like it. it's for you guys. what i wasn't really sure of was if other people would like it too. and, since i was contacted by onetravel and asked to submit something, i'll take that as a sign that people outside of my friends are enjoying what i'm writing here. and that was just the sign i needed to go ahead with my new blog, the cuppycake lifestyle. i'm getting all of the technical stuff done with it now, so within a couple weeks it should be up and running with quite a few posts for you guys to check out.

so, my little cuppycakes, i really just want to thank you for coming over and reading, and i hope you guys like my new blog too!

lovelovelove,
linds

oh! and don't forgot to head over to the onetravel blog either on or after the 4th to check out my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment